MyFamilyMobile is the official website featuring all the information and links to all the services offered under the Walmart Family Mobile service. If you wish to know more about the Walmart Family Mobile service and the MyFamilyMobile online portal, then you are in the right place as today we are here with an in-depth article on the same.
What is Walmart Family Mobile?
Walmart Inc. is a US-based retailer founded back in 1962 and has a presence all over the world. Walmart Inc. does retail business in various sub-brand names in many countries like Best Price in India and Seiyu Group in Japan.
The Walmart Family Mobile is a virtual network operator service offered by Walmart. The Walmart Family Mobile is powered by T-Mobile, which is among the largest network carriers in the United States along with Verizon, At&T, and Sprint.
How to Check Walmart Family Mobile Coverage?
It is important that you check Walmart Family Mobile Coverage before paying for any prepaid service. Walmart offers different connectivity speeds in different areas and not every area will have support for high-speed 4G LTE voice and data connectivity.
If you wish to check the network connectivity of the area you live in, then below is how you can easily check Walmart Family Mobile Coverage online.
- First of all, launch the official Walmart Family Mobile Coverage check page on your web browser by clicking here.
- You will now be able to see a 2D map on the screen.
- Above the map, you will find a text box. Enter the pin code of your location or your location address in this text box.
- Now, click on the “Check Coverage” button placed towards the right of the text box.
- The map will now relocate to the location you chose and a message will appear on the map providing details on the voice and data connectivity that is supported in that area.
- You can zoom in and out of the map by using the “+” and “-” buttons placed in the bottom right corner of the map or by pressing the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and using the scroll wheel of your mouse.
By following the above steps in order, you can easily find the Walmart Family Mobile Coverage status in your location.
The MyFamilyMobile number refers to the Walmart Family Mobile customer service number. You can dial the MyFamilyMobile number to speak to Walmart Family Mobile customer service representatives who can provide professional and authorized help in resolving any issues that you are facing with your MyFamilyMobile purchase or subscription.
You can reach the Walmart Family Mobile customer service by dialing the MyFamilyMobile number, which is 1-877-440-9758. Walmart Family Mobile customer service representatives can be reached via the MyFamilyMobile number from 8:00 AM till 11:45 PM EST during any day of the week.
Apart from dialing the MyFamilyMobile number, you can also reach the Walmart Family Mobile customer service team by writing to the following address:
TracFone Wireless, Inc.
Attn: Executive Resolution Department.
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178.
How to Perform MyFamilyMobile Activation?
To be able to make use of Walmart Family Mobile plans, you need to first perform the MyFamilyMobile activation on your device. You can either choose to purchase a new device from Walmart or use your existing device as well.
However, in order to succeed with the MyFamilyMobile activation, you need to make sure that the device you choose is compatible with the T-Mobile carrier network.
For those who wish to perform MyFamilyMobile activation, just follow the steps listed below and you will be able to finish MyFamilyMobile activation without any hassles.
- Open the MyFamilyMobile activation page on your web browser by clicking here.
- After the web page loads, choose whether you wish to purchase a Walmart Family Mobile Phone or use your existing phone.
- In the next step, you will be asked whether you wish to buy a new SIM card or use your existing SIM card. Choose the appropriate option.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and enter any details that are asked for.
Once you succeed through all the steps, you will complete the MyFamilyMobile activation procedures successfully.
How to Do MyFamilyMobile Login?
Once you have finished the MyFamilyMobile activation and registered for the MyFamilyMobile service, then you can perform the MyFamilyMobile login and access all your account information and benefits in one place.
Below are the steps you need to follow in order to complete MyFamilyMobile login:
- To begin with, the MyFamilyMobile login procedures, click here and load the official MyFamilyMobile login web page on your preferred web browser.
- When the web page loads completely, you have two options to perform MyFamilyMobile login: either log in using your Facebook account credentials or log in using the MyFamilyMobile login credentials you had set up while performing the MyFamilyMobile activation procedures.
- If you wish to log in using your Facebook account credentials, click on the “Facebook login” button and perform the login operations.
- Else, if you wish to log in using your MyFamilyMobile login credentials, enter your registered phone number or email address in the space provided and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter the password associated with your MyFamilyMobile login account and click on the “Log In” button.
And that is it. If you have entered the login credentials correctly, you should now be able to access your MyFamilyMobile online account.
What Are the APN Settings for Walmart Family Mobile?
APN Settings for Family Mobile is one of the most searched questions related to MyFamilyMobile. The APN Settings for Family Mobile is really important as without the proper APN settings for Family Mobile, Walmart Family Mobile customers will not be able to use data connectivity on any of their devices even if they pay for a Walmart Family Mobile plan.
If you are in search for the APN settings for family mobile, then below are the officially recommended APN settings for Walmart Family Mobile on any device:
- Name: Family Mobile.
- APN: web.omwtoday.com.
- Proxy: (Leave as it is).
- Port: (Leave as it is).
- Username: (Leave as it is).
- Password: (Leave as it is).
- Server: (Leave as it is).
- MMSC: http://wirelessfour.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc.
- MMS Proxy: (Leave Blank).
- MCC: 310.
- MNC: 260.
- Authentication Type: (Leave as it is).
These are the official recommended APN settings for family mobile plans to access cellular data without any issues.
We have tried to include all vital information related to Walmart Family Mobile, Walmart Family Mobile Coverage, MyFamilyMobile, MyFamilyMobile Login, MyFamilyMobile Activation, and MyFamilyMobile Number in the above article.
In case any of your queries were not addressed in this article, feel free to get in touch with us by mentioning your query as a comment below. We will find an appropriate answer/solution for your issue and get back to you as soon as possible.