MyTDHDR is the official human resource website of The Home Depot and is also known as MyApron THD and Employee Self Service.
For those who wish to know more about the My THDHR online portal including MY THDHR login, Employee self-service login, ESS payroll, and MyApron THD, today we are here with an informative article that covers all these topics in detail.
About The Home Depot
The Home Depot is also known Home Depot is a US-based company that sells supplies for home improvement including services, construction items, and other tools.
The Home Depot was founded back in 1978 and has its headquarters in the state of Georgia.
The Home Depot has stores across all the 50 US states, all provinces in Canada, and also in all the Mexican federal entities.
About My THDHR Online Portal
The Home Depot is among the top employers in the United States and they consider the rights and opportunities of their employees really seriously.
To help The Home Depot employees to track their employment-related information and day-to-day job details in a single place, the MyTHDHR online portal was developed by The Home Depot.
The MYTHDHR online portal is also known as Home Depot MyApron website or Home Depot Employee Self Service Login.
Below are the features and benefits of accessing the MyTHDHR online portal.
- Employee Self Service Login: Employee Self Service login provides each employee of The Home Depot company and any of its subsidiaries with a unique login account within the Home Depot MyApron website.
- ESS Payroll: Employee Self Service Payroll feature allow The Home Depot employees to access statements and information related to their monthly payroll within the company.
- MyApron Schedule: The MyApron Schedule feature allows employees to find all their day-to-day employment schedule online.
How to Do MyTHDHR Login?
For those who want to perform MyTHDHR login, all you need to do is to follow the steps listed below in order.
- Visit the official MyTHDHR login page by clicking here.
- From the left panel on the web page, select the option that you want to access within the MyTHDHR website.
- Now, a login page will appear.
- Enter the username and password of your MyTHDHR login account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
And that is it. If you have entered a valid username and password, the MyTHDHR login procedure will now be completed and you will be given access to your MyApron THD Home Depot Employee Self Service account.
Home Depot Careers
As Home Depot is one of the most popular brands in the United States and Canada and is constantly expanding their services to more locations, they usually offer quite a lot of employment opportunities.
Home Depot Careers give interested candidates to work on jobs that are hourly paid which require very less educational qualifications and other requirements.
If you are seeking serious full-time job opportunities, then Home Depot Careers can offer you the same as well.
Home Depot has an official website where you can find and apply for jobs at Home Depot.
In order to apply for jobs at Home Depot using the Home Depot Careers website, you need to register for an online account and below are the steps you need to follow to do the same.
- Visit the official registration page within Home Depot Careers website by clicking here.
- Enter the details that are asked for within the web page.
- Click on “Continue” and proceed with any on-screen instructions that appear.
In the end, you will complete the registration for an online account at Home Depot Careers website and you can now apply for jobs at Home Depot.
How to Perform Home Depot Application Login?
Even though you can apply for Home Depot jobs by following the steps mentioned in the above section, you will not get an immediate response on your job application and in order to view the progress of your application, you will need to do Home Depot application login and check frequently.
If you are unaware about how to perform Home Depot application login, then below is the sequence of steps you need to follow for the same.
- Visit the official MyTHDHR career page for DC, store, and MET hourly-wages position by clicking here.
- Visit the official MyTHDHR career page for Corporate and other job titles by clicking here.
- After visiting the respective login page, enter the username and password to perform Home Depot application login.
Once the Home Depot application login procedure is complete, you will then be able to view the progress of your job application at Home Depot.
About Home Depot Payment
People who wish to work in The Home Depot are very much interested to know about the Home Depot Payment scheme.
Knowing about Home Depot Payment is really important before starting the job so as to know the interval of your salary payment.
Home Depot typically pays their daily wages employees every 2 weeks (bi-weekly). However, if you are permanent employee then you will be paid monthly only.
How to View Home Depot Pay Stub?
Home Depot Pay Stub refers to the official salary payment portal within the MyTHDHR website.
Using the Home Depot Pay Stub, Home Depot employees can access their salary statement and also access their previous salary statements for the previous 36 months.
In order to view Home Depot Pay Stub, perform the THDHR login procedure first by following the steps listed above. Once that is done, you will be able to see an option titled “View Pay Statements” within your profile.
Click on that option and you will be able to view your Home Depot Pay Stub.
MyTHDHR Phone Number
Despite creating an easy and convenient online portal with MyTHDHR, Home Depot employees often face certain issues or have some questions regarding the different functions supported by the MyApron THD website.
If you are having any such issue or query with respect to the MyTHDHR online portal, then the best way to get it resolved is by contacting the Home Depot customer service team for employees.
The Home Depot customer service wing has a dedicated section for MyTHDHR support. Home Depot employees can directly contact the MyTHDHR support team by making use of the MyTHDHR phone number.
The MyTHDHR phone number is the official phone number for Home Depot human resources department
The MyTHDHR phone number is 1-866-698-4347 and representatives can be reached through the MyTHDHR phone number on all weekdays during office hours.