Tesco is one of the best retailers in the world and is considered not just among the best places to shop but also the best places to work as well.
Being a company with presence in many places around the world, Tesco considers their employees as among their most valuable assets and try to make their employees happy by offering them a great working atmosphere, healthy and satisfactory working hours, and lots of benefits which keeps the employees attached to their job position at Tesco.
If you are someone who is interested in working at Tesco, then here are some essential details you should know about the various Tesco career opportunities and Tesco employee benefits.
What are Tesco Employee Benefits?
Let us begin by briefing on the various benefits you receive as employees at the various Tesco establishments.
- Tesco Retirement Savings plan is one of the best benefits offered by Tesco where employees can determine the amount that they wish to save and Tesco will match their savings with a maximum contribution of 7.5 percent.
- Various schemes and discounts which will help Tesco colleagues save on daily essentials and recreational activities.
- Tesco Childcare Voucher Scheme which will allow employees at Tesco to save on costs on childcare.
- National-based membership for gyms and discounts on health plans for a healthy lifestyle.
- Paid sick leaves and holidays.
- Pays for maternity leaves.
- For employees who have provided service at Tesco for over 6 months, 10 percent extra discount will be provided.
- Discount vouchers.
- 3.5 percent of the employee’s base salary will be provided in the form of Tesco Annual Colleague Bonus Plan.
- When employees work at Tesco for over 6 months, they will be given with a Tesco Colleague Clubcard which will provide them with an extra 10 percent discount on purchases made using the card.
- Spacious offices, desks, meeting and project spaces to provide a comfortable and enjoyable working atmosphere.
- Each working floor at Tesco offices has tea points where employees can take a quick break off work and enjoy drinks and snacks.
- Restaurants are present at offices offering fresh food which are cooked in-house with a variety of dishes present in the menu.
These are some of the common benefits that are offered to Tesco employees. Depending on the location of your Tesco office or store, you may be offered with additional benefits and perks.
How to Register for Our Tesco Online Account?
Our Tesco is an online platform where Tesco employees can create an account and access details and information on all the perks and benefits that are made available to them.
If you are a Tesco employee, then you should definitely create an account within the Our Tesco website. For those who are unaware of how to register for Our Tesco online account, just follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- On any web browser of your choice, visit the official Our Tesco account registration page by clicking here.
- When the registration page loads, you will be presented with a form that you need to fill in order to create an Our Tesco account.
- Fill in the required details in their respective spaces. You must have your own Tesco Employee Number in order to create an Our Tesco account. In case you do not know your Tesco employee number, contact your store manager or HR department for help.
- After you enter all the details, click on the checkbox next to the “I agree to this site’s Terms & Conditions, Privacy & Cookies Policy” text.
- Now, click on the blue-colored “Register” button.
And that is it. You have now successfully registered for a new Our Tesco online account.
How to Login to Our Tesco Online Account?
Once you create an Our Tesco account, then you need to perform Our Tesco login each time you wish to access the account.
Below is how you can easily perform Our Tesco login on any web browser of your choice.
- Visit the official Our Tesco login page by clicking here.
- Enter your Email address or Employee Number and Password in their respective spaces.
- Click on the blue-colored “Sign In” button.
And that is how you can log in to Our Tesco account online.
How to Request for a New Tesco Uniform?
Tesco allows its employees to perform to request for a new Tesco uniform online when their old one gets spoilt or torn.
If you are an existing or new Tesco employee, then you can request for a new Tesco uniform by performing the Our Tesco login procedures listed above and then clicking on the option that says “Working At Tesco”.
Under Working at Tesco, you will find the option that says “Need New Uniform?”. Click on this option, follow the on-screen procedures, and then you should be able to request for a new Tesco uniform online.
How to find new Tesco Career Options?
If you are someone who is interested in finding a career opportunity under Tesco or want to migrate to a new department under Tesco, then you can easily find new interesting career opportunities with the Tesco brand by utilizing their online website.
The official Tesco carriers website, which can be accessed at www.tesco-careers.com, provides details on the latest job openings that are available at various Tesco stores and offices around the world.
For those who are interested in finding new jobs under Tesco, they can easily set several filters to match their job description and requirement, and then apply for the job opening of their choice from within the Tesco Careers website itself.
If jobs at Tesco that matches your requirements and desire is not currently available, you can also choose to receive an alert when a new job opening is available at Tesco which may be suitable for your experience and qualification.
In this article, we have tried to feature all the important details about Tesco employee benefits and career opportunities.
We hope you found the content of this article informative and if you have any doubts on employment at Tesco or Tesco employee benefits, then do mention your query as a comment below so that we can help you out.